Saudi Arabia Business Visa Details
All nationalities required visa to enter the kingdom of Saudi Arabia except nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait ,Oman ,Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
If you wish to visit the country for business purposes, you will need an invitation letter from a Saudi-based company, approved by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia.
The GTA Tours company can organize that for you.
The visa is for the people who want to participate in meetings,
Conferences and other business purposes in Saudi Arabia.
This can be single or multiple entry. Visa holders are not allowed to work or seek employment in Saudi Arabia.
The duration of your stay in Saudi Arabia is on the discretion of the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. It usually does not exceed 3 months. Contact us for more detailed information on how you can get a visa valid for longer.
How long does it take to get visa ?:
The processing time once all relevant documents and application forms are with the embassy is 5 working days.
Business visa Documents Required:
Letter of invitation from The Saudi Ministry process by Saudi Based company.
Status letter from the employer of your home country. The job title should be the same as the invitation letter from Saudi Ministry.
Copy of your work card should be the same job title in the employer letter (ID badge).
All applicants must provide the following to the agent authorized in your home country:
- A-Completed Application form
- B-Two passport size –Photographs (white background).
- C- Original Passports must have two blank pages facing each other and must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- D- Copy of passport’s page details
- E- Confirmation of return flight ticket.
- F- Pre-paid, self addressed, special delivery envelope.
Our invitation letter available online
Frequently Asked Questions and answers
- Q: How much does the visa cost?
- Please note, Embassy fee is set by the Embassies themselves and GTA Tours has no control over it. Usually, the Embassy fee varies according to embassy, applicant’s nationality, type and duration of visa. We will charge the handling fee only for the invitation letter and their local charges single Entry US$ 250 and multiple US$ 275 respectively.
- Q: Do I need to send my original passport?
- Yes, for Saudi Business Visa applications do require your original passport.
What are the rights granted by the Saudi Arabian Business Visa?
This visa is for people who want to participate in business meetings, conferences and other business purposes in Saudi Arabia. The visa can be single or multiple-entry. Visa holders are not allowed to work or seek employment in Saudi Arabia.
- Q: Can I get an ordinary holiday visa for Saudi Arabia?
No, there are no holiday visas. If you want to travel to Saudi Arabia as a tourist, you need to contact a tourist agency for this.
- Q: Do I need a business visa for Saudi Arabia?
Yes. Nationals of all countries need a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia.
How long is the business visa valid for?
Your duration of stay must be approved by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia. It usually must not exceed 3 months.
- Q: How long does it take to organize the visa?
It takes 5 working days to process the visa.
- Q: How long do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
The validation period of the Saudi Arabia Business Visa is one month from the date it is issued.
- Q: What type of entry does the business visa provide?
There are single and multiple-entry options for this Saudi Arabia Visa.
- For visa eservices
- Foreign Affairs website:
- Saudi Tourism website:
- Saudi National portal
- life style videos in the kingdom